SonoScape's S30 is a powerful and versatile general imaging system that helps to meet a wide variety of general imaging needs. The sleek console slips easily into tight spaces, yet is packed with powerful technology that delivers excellent diagnostic images with quality, speed and precision. With the vision of simplicity and performance, the S30 empowers you to easily make the most of the latest technology available.
- 19 inch LCD widescreen with articulating arm for viewing from any angle
- 10 inch interactive graphic Touch Screen
- Extended PC keyboard
- Four active transducers ports
- Fully height-adjustable control panel
- Hard disk 500GB/1TB
- DVD ROM
- Perfect Work Flow
The S30 helps clinicians perform ultrasound exams via a simplified ultrasound workflow.
- M-tuning automatic opt imization provides image refinement for B-mode, color mode and pulse wave.
- Doppler studies in one keystroke.
- Auto-trace and semi auto-trace make spectral measurements simple and accurate.
- Auto IMT enables efficient and streamlined vascular risk assessment studies.
- Smart patient file management allows easy access to patient image and data storage, review, retrieve and report.
- DICOM formatting and various data solutions ensure efficient data transfer and management
- S30 allows clinicians to perform ultrasound exams that involve comparing images to prior examinations.
- S30 features advanced technology that gives you the ability to capture excellent images in routine or difficult exams.
- The innovative system architecture provides the foundation for its best-in-class capabilities. All the classic and newly invented features will take your imaging to the next level of excellence.
- Novel piezoelectric materials
- Increased bandwidth
- Five variable frequency range
- Ability to capture uniformly clear images
- Compatible with SonoScape Linear, Convex, Phased array, TEE (adults and pediatrics), Volumetric convex, Bi-plane probes and Laparoscope probes, etc.
Innovative new THI filters suppress noise in the signal to boost contrast resolution throughout the images, displaying highly improved 2D, color flow and spectral Doppler images. The second-generation u-Scan technology greatly improves the visibility of organs and lesions with improved, high-definition contrast resolution that suppresses speckle artifact while maintaining real tissue architecture. Panoramic Imaging and trapezoidal imaging expand your field of view providing additional B-mode. Information and anatomical references of large organs and masses for ease of measurement and diagnostic efficiency. SonoScape provides the S30 with compression C-Xlasto elastography to support assessment of tissue elasticity. The differences in tissue response are detected and visualized in real-time through different graphical representations, which can be particularly helpful in analyzing breast, thyroid and musculoskeletal structures. S30 empowers you to experience a renewed freedom when useing ultrasound systems.